Focus

Focus
GEER 100K

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Speed has begun

Tonight, en-route to surmounting the 2,000 mile mark for the year, Arjun pulled me along for a solid workout. 5 x 4-min w/ 2-min break. After the 1st in about 5:25, and the second in about 5:20, I had stomach issues & had to take a break inside, and only had a 2-min 3rd set. The 4th was about 5:15 and my last was sub 5:10, maybe 5:08. The last minute of the fifth set made it worth it, as I got the stomach burn of a hard workout. Legs held together, and overall my breathing kept in tact. I just gotta string some of these workouts together over a few weeks & my times will drop quick. Time to use this engine I've built this year. Time to souuup it up w/ some octane boosters. time to get fast.

Club Challenge 2011 is only 15-weeks and 5 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment