Focus

Focus
GEER 100K

Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Running Mentor

This week seems to just goo & gooooo... lacking sleep, but having fun & getting a lot done in the process. Life is good - just drinking too much coffee to keep my eyes open!

Man, it's only 1 week until Thanksgiving - sweet!!!! 8th annual Art & Sharons Bar & Grill Thanksgiving Eve Debacle. Beerriiicckkk Run for the Diamonds 9-miler. FOOOOODDD!!!!

This week of training is well so far. Monday put me almost 11 miles, and Tuesday's 16min tempo was hard, and realized my legs are still mostly shot. I'm strong, but, just lacking that high gear I had before ultra training. Today's 8.5 mile run puts me at about 27 miles for the week. Should be around 45 by the end of this week.

At least I have a running mentor now. 90-day cycles, here we go. Teach me future olympian :)

No comments:

Post a Comment